Invoice Finance

F1 invoiceOwning and managing a business would be much simpler if all your customers paid their invoices within 24 hours, but unfortunately having cash locked up in unpaid invoices is a reality to most businesses.

With the help of FactorONE’s Invoice Finance solutions, you can access this cash, regain control over your cash flow and ensure your business has the working capital it needs to operate smoothly.

Our Invoice Finance solutions can unlock the cash from the invoice your customers have not yet paid you, so you can put it back to work to meet wages, tax and supplier payments and get on with what you do best – growing your business.

FactorONE will advance up to 80% of the value of your unpaid invoices within 24 hours, then once your customers pay the invoice we release the remaining 20%, less fees, back to you to keep your cash flowing.

And unlike other finance solutions, invoice finance does not require real estate security which means we can say ‘yes’ far more often, and provide you the level of funding your business needs.

Next Steps?

To find out about how Invoice Finance can help you with unlocking cashflow for your business click here or call us on 1300 269 423

Quick Enquiry Form

  1. First Name
    Invalid Input
  2. Last Name
    Please let us know your name.
  3. Business email address
    Please insert a valid email address
  4. Daytime phone number
    Please use a valid mobile number or landline including area code eg: 0734561234
  5. Company
    Invalid Input
  6. Industry
    Invalid Input
  7. Subscribe to receive relevant news & updates
    Invalid Input
  8. Preferred Callback Time
    Invalid Input
  9. Invalid Input

Client Benefits

• Free up the family home
• Improve business cashflow
• Non-Bank funding source
See more benefits >

Contact Us

Phone: 1300 322 867
Head Office: Level 18, 10 Eagle St
Brisbane Qld 4000